Monday, January 4, 2016

Welcome Back!

I hope everyone had a restful break and enjoyed their holidays.  I was able to spend a lot of time with my family and relax a little bit before gearing up for the second semester.   I want to extend and huge (and delayed) thank you to all of the parents who brought things in and volunteered for our Middle Ages feast.  It was the perfect way to reward the students for their hard work and they all really enjoyed themselves.

A couple of quick announcements before school starts on Wednesday.  First, conferences for this past report card are by invitation only.  If you did not receive a note about scheduling a conference, then you do not need to worry about scheduling a time.  Second, project week will be kicking off on January 7th and concluding on the 8th.  We will be spending time on Wednesday discussing delivery and expectations.  Finally, we will be starting with Prince Caspian by C.S. Lewis.  This is a very popular story and it should be pretty easy to get a copy before Wednesday.  If anyone has any trouble obtaining the book, please let me know. 

Enjoy the last two days of your break and I am so excited to see everyone on Wednesday!