Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Free Concert this Weekend

Hello!


I want to let you all know about a fantastic, free, cultural opportunity happening this weekend. I'm a member of the Chandler Symphony Orchestra, a professional-level volunteer orchestra based in Chandler. This Sunday (10/4) at 3pm, we are giving a concert entitled Fate Awaits at the Chandler Center for the Arts. We're playing Beethoven's 5th Symphony and Vitali's Chaconne for violin and orchestra, among other great works, and admission is absolutely free! If you are coming and you or your children would like to learn more about the works that we're playing beforehand, please don't hesitate to email me (jfranklund@archwaylincoln.org). I love talking about music, and I find that I enjoy concerts so much more if I am familiar with the works being played. :)