Monday, September 21, 2015

Week 7 Overview

Hello!

I hope you all had a relaxing and restful weekend. Ms. Walls and I are looking forward to another week of learning and growing with your students. On Monday, we will start reading Pollyanna together during Literature class. Ms. Walls and I have both been looking forward to this book. This is my first time reading it and I love to discover new books, and it's one of Ms. Walls childhood favorite (or at least the Hayley Mills movie was). We're really enjoying starting our history unit about the Middle Ages, and we have a fun science project planned for the week as well. We'll be studying weather and weather forecasting and practicing our decoding skills by learning some weather station symbols.

Spalding Night is Tuesday night (9/21) from 6:30-8. If you're confused about Spalding or have any questions, please attend and get all your questions answered!

Have a great week!